- Overview selected (Level: 0 2)
- API keys and endpoints sibling (Level: 0 2)
- User authentication sibling (Level: 0 2)
- Encoding sibling (Level: 0 2)
- Date formats sibling (Level: 0 2)
- Error return values sibling (Level: 0 2)
- Invoice state values sibling (Level: 0 2)
- API versions sibling (Level: 0 2)
- Advanced sibling (Level: 0 2)
What is the Maventa API?
The Maventa API is the primary means of accessing Maventas various e-invoicing services.
It consists of a set of callable SOAP methods defined in their respective API versions and some API end-points.
To use the API, you need to first open a TEST account which is a sandbox in which you can develop your application with to use the Maventa API.
To perform an action you need to select a calling convention, send a request to its end-point specifying a method and some arguments, and will receive a formatted response.
What can Maventa be used for?
Potential application ideas include:
- Integrating your financial package (SAP, MS Dynamics / Axapta, QuickBooks, Peachtree) to the Maventa Service.
- Custom import tools (SalesForce, QuickBooks, CSV, etc.
- Automatic time-based invoice creation.
- Accounting, Revenue analysis, Budgeting, Factoring and Claiming Services.
- External integration with online payment gateways